Colton Ballet School COVID-19 Policies
- Parents please notify the office immediately if your child or anyone in your family or friend group has Covid symptoms or has been exposed to someone with a positive test or symptoms. If you are unsure of test results, please keep your child at home until you are absolutely sure.
- No parents or siblings will be admitted to the studio during class time.
- Parents of small children ages (Summer Camps, Creative Movement through Grade II) must park and walk your child to the door at the beginning of class time. You must also pick up your child at the door at the end of class. DO NOT PARK IN FRONT OF THE DOOR!! Please respect social distancing even while outside in the parking lot or at the front door.
- Please do not allow your child to come to class if they have a fever, cough or runny nose.
- All students must be dressed for class including hair completely done. Street shoes must be left at the door. (Exception: during the Fall course, older students coming from school may change at the School. Please bring your own hand sanitizer with you for your own use.)
- To reduce bathroom use, parents please be sure your child has gone to the bathroom before you arrive.
- Parents and family members are not allowed to wait inside the building during class time.
- As much as possible, we want to use social distancing in class. Upon entering the building, young students will be given a place to sit which will be their space from that day on. Spaces at the barre will be as far apart as possible and each student will use the same place at the barre for every class.
In an effort to cut down on congestion at the front door, we require that you pre-register before classes begin. Instructions for registering are listed on the Tuition & Enrollment page.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as together we meet the challenges of these times.